Pitney Bowes Seeks a Customer Communication Management (CCM) Sales Executive to support the Insurance Vertical
A $5.3 billion company with over 28,000 employees, Pitney Bowes is a leading provider of customer communication technologies. Our software, equipment and services help businesses communicate with their customers more effectively in today’s multi-channel environment. Through our unique combination of smarter analytical tools and expertise in physical, digital and hybrid communications, we‘re helping businesses meet the many challenges of connecting with individual customers in a targeted manner.
Pitney Bowes Software is $400+m division that provides organizations with multi-channel solutions that optimize data to create relevant dialogue and improve the customer experience. These solutions enable lifetime customer relationships by integrating data management, location intelligence, sophisticated predictive analytics, rules-based decision making and cross-channel interaction management to increase the value of every customer communication while also delivering operational efficiencies.
We are currently seeking a CCM Sales Executive to assume a “hunter” role in the Insurance Vertical. This suite of solutions, which includes Engage One, Vault and Liaison has been recognized by both Gartner and Forrester for its industry-leading capabilities and its substantial market share. Pitney Bowes delivers a complete suite of tools for multi-channel communications. This suite uses predictive analytics to guide customer across email, to contact center, print and websites and represents the “true brains” of customer communications. This position exists to directly generate revenue by selling the Customer Communication Management solution suite to new users within an assigned territory through direct, face-to-face contact. The Account Executive is expected to consistently meet or exceed aggressive quarterly and annual revenue quotas. This position will work remotely from a home office. Ideal candidates should be based in the Western half of the United States, within commuting distance of a major airport.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain an active pipeline of qualified leads through cold calling, attending industry trade shows, providing product demonstrations, working leads from direct mail campaigns and other marketing campaigns.
- Develop and maintain detailed opportunity matrixes for each target account to insure that the appropriate sales support resources can be available and to assist in the preparation of accurate and timely sales forecasts through the use of industry-standard CRM tools.
- Aggressively work the pipeline to consistently meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue quotas.
- Obtain the maximum sales and services revenue from each account and sales opportunity through recognition of the customer communication needs that PBS can address and through the strongest possible adherence to approved pricing.
- Work closely with Named Account territory reps to establish long-term sales growth strategies for mutually-assigned accounts.
- Establish the best possible long-term relationship with each prospect and customer so as to maximize future revenue opportunities, including meaningful business relationships with “C” level executives.
All interested individuals must apply online. Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply