Pitney Bowes Seeks a Service Relationship Manager (Lanham, MD)
A $5.3 billion company with over 28,000 employees, Pitney Bowes is a leading provider of customer communication technologies. Our software, equipment and services help businesses communicate with their customers more effectively in today’s multi-channel environment. Through our unique combination of smarter analytical tools and expertise in physical, digital and hybrid communications, we‘re helping businesses meet the many challenges of connecting with individual customers in a targeted manner. We also provide strategic outsourcing services to help organizations streamline their mail and print operations and manage critical documents.
This position will sit in our Pitney Bowes Software business unit, which provides global software solutions, data, and services to help customers gain greater competitive advantage and enhanced decision-making abilities through an array of offerings in Communications Management, Customer Analytics, and Location Intelligence. Pitney Bowes Software was created through key acquisitions of MapInfo, Group 1, and most recently Portrait Software. We are currently seeking a Service Relationship Manager to manage relationships in named strategic customers and escalated customer accounts. The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, supporting our continued growth. The position is based in Lanham, MD with telecommuting as an option for the right candidate.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain \ own relationship with our largest and most strategic accounts for all aspects of the account, except sales
- Able to quickly establish and maintain rapport with customers. Customers must view us as a trusted advisor
- Able to understand and work with Customers strategically to help drive additional value into account to help maintain ‘trusted partner’ status
- Able to deal with various levels of management with customers up to and including VPs
- Maintains single point of accountability for all PBS items within Customer, ensuring successful delivery.
- Diplomatically maintains internal accountability across all PB resources and ensure results are delivered on behalf of customers
- Ensures use of best practices, policies, procedures to maintain a high standard of service to our corporate customers
- Acts as business process owner for escalated corporate customer accounts
- Able to Identify and manage internal resources necessary to resolve customer issues
- Handles critical escalations within organization and communicates with customer directly to ensure satisfactory resolution
- Able to identify, document and implement strategic process improvements related to accounts.
- Advises upper management on customer issues identified through software support calls and facilitates resolution
- Mentors other team members to ensure continuous improvement with the software support customer experience
- Responsible for maintaining and interpreting metrics and applying ongoing management to drive results for our customers
- Responsible for maintaining current levels of commitment from customers and looking to drive additional revenue opportunities
All interested individuals must apply online. Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply