- 1-2 years of related quota-carrying sales or business experience is preferred
- Computer proficiency required with MS Office Suite
- Some travel required
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Persuasive communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to sell technical products/solutions with strong closing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-channel, team-selling environment
- Self-starter with excellent organization and time management skills
This position offers a great opportunity to be an integral part of a progressive, growing company fueled by intelligent, driven and committed employees. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package.
Pitney Bowes is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer that values Diversity in the workplace. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.