We currently have an excellent full time opportunity for a Field Service Technician in our Mailing and Copier Division, based in Sherbrooke reporting to our Montreal branch office.
Pitney Bowes invites you to utilize your talent to deliver superior customer service solutions for this globally recognized and trusted company. We are a global company with a local presence. We employ 35,000 staff worldwide, 2,000 of which are in Canada.
When you join Pitney Bowes, you will enjoy the prestige and support of a multinational company with $6 billion in annual revenues and the opportunity to forge an exciting and satisfying career path. We are the world leader in mailstream solutions.
We have the challenges you need, and the rewards you deserve. As a valued member of our team, you will enjoy significant earning potential and sound opportunities for both advancement and career development.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Installing, servicing and maintaining Pitney Bowes mailing and copier products at customer premises
• Maximizing any opportunity to increase revenue by promoting the Pitney Bowes suite of products, services, and service contracts
• Training customers on use of mailing and copier products
• Providing timely and courteous customer service to reduce customer service issues
• Accurately reporting all activities and time using a standard methodology to ensure accurate customer billings and internal records
• Setting up appointments for installations with customers
• Presenting a professional image in all interactions with customers and other departments
• Meeting and exceeding all standards required by Pitney Bowes such as ETA, first time fix and parts inventory management