Pitney Bowes Seeks a Territory Account Manager
Pitney Bowes provides technology solutions for small, mid-size and large firms that help them connect with customers to build loyalty and grow revenue. Many of the company’s solutions are delivered on open platforms to best organize, analyze and apply both public and proprietary data to two-way customer communications. Pitney Bowes includes direct mail, transactional mail and call center communications in its solution mix along with digital channel messaging for the Web, email and mobile applications. For more information, please visit us on the web at www.pb.com.
We are currently seeking an experienced Outside TAM Sales Representative in our Global Mailing Solutions division. The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, supporting our continued growth. This position will be located in our Edmonton,Alberta location.
The Territory Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for growing Pitney Bowes market share in the mid-tier mailing market segment in an assigned geographic area.
In doing so, the incumbent is responsible for achieving sales goals from current Pitney Bowes customers, competitive users and non-users of mid-tier mailing market.
The TAM is responsible for improving the retention rate of current Pitney Bowes customer, improving the conversion rate of the lease portfolio and cross-selling simple solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Development of new customers in an assigned territory by prospecting, cold-calling
• Educating customers on Pitney Bowes' products and service offerings
• Meeting and exceeding sales quotas
• Completing sales forecasts and other activity feedback in a timely manner
• Driving customer satisfaction through solution-based relationships
• Keeping up to date on new products, solutions and pricing
• Completing sales documentation and coordination of pre and post-sales support to customers
All interested individuals must apply online. Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.